Every month I use to share all the interesting links and resources I have found about Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint platforms during the previous month.
- Announcing Project and Roadmap apps for Microsoft Teams
- The “Five Rules of Fields” for File Server Migrations to Microsoft 365
- Teams Real Simple with Pictures: Using List Controls to disable personal lists and List Templates
- Brand your virtual background in MS Teams – create a space relevant to your audience.
- Starting Retention based on a Date Column in SharePoint Online
- A simple SPFx file upload by drag&drop including PDF conversion
- Mail Flow Monitoring for Priority Accounts in Microsoft 365
- Noise Suppression in Teams
- How to enable Microsoft Teams personal features in your desktop
- Introducing the SharePoint Success Site – Drive adoption and get the most out of SharePoint
- Restore and maintain personal connections with new Microsoft Teams Calling features