Every month I use to share all the interesting links and resources I have found about the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms during the previous month. As you can see, this is the 17th compilation of interesting links I publish in English and I hope you find all of them useful.
- Microsoft: SharePoint Server 2016 feature packs are coming
- New Microsoft SharePoint mobile, OneDrive Universal Windows Platform apps to start rolling out in May
- SharePoint has a great Future
- Everything you need to know about the SharePoint Framework
- What you should learn to prepare for developing solutions on the SharePoint Framework
- SP2013 vs SP2016 RTM – Diff at assembly level
- Web Parts are back at the center of SharePoint development!
- Creating a SharePoint 2016 External Content Type trough OData in VS 2015 with EF6
- SP 2010/2013/2016: Get Event Logs from all the SharePoint Servers in the Farm for specific time period
- Cloud Search Service Application: Removing items from the Office 365 Search Index.
- New SharePoint 2016 dev/test farm in Azure
- Integrating Microsoft Flow with Power BI for Real Time Reporting
- How the New File Sharing and Collaboration Features in OneDrive and SharePoint Work
- When to use the new SharePoint Framework
- Office 365 Groups – Set Group Privacy, Invite Guests and specify domain
- Office 365 datacenters now available in Canada
- New enhancements to Office 365 eDiscovery further simplify the eDiscovery process
- Microsoft Graph Simplified
- Introducing Project Madeira
- Azure Functions, JS and App-Only Updates to SharePoint Online
- Identify which Sync-Client are you use for OneDrive (for Business)?
- Adobe Acrobat DC now supports #AzureAD and OneDrive!
- Office Online—chat with your co-editors in real-time
- Add TermStore Managers and Contributors using CSOM